Learning centre for special kids
Learning centre for special kids
For those who want to fly, who are special, the gods’ own form, will rise and shine – just like other kids. We are here to give them those wings; we are Anoora, the first golden rays of the rising sun, the rays of hope and the rays of a new beginning. We are eager to groom a bud into a beautiful flower.
Dr. Harshal Brahmbhatt
Dr. Devraj Trivedi
What our Happy Parents Say
- My daughter has never been sociable, due to her problem in able to communicate properly. she was lost in the crowd, due to this disability of hers. After receiving a proper treatment from iPCU, she overcame this problem and has improved a lot. she finally finds her place in the crowd, and we are happy to see her flourish. way to go anoora.
- Ved being the most hyper kid in the entire family, where everyone gave up on Ved’s behavior issues would ever be able to improve… but since the time Ved has been going to Anoora, we have seen a remarkable change in his behavior and for that matter not just behavior but academics wise as well he has improved a lot. We are very much thankful to the Directors for their excellent customized curriculum and the teachers for implementing it on Ved and making him a different person all together.
- Tanush has been attending Anoora for a year now, the experience with the school has been very pleasant. The school has an individual plan for every child and is very transparent about all the activities that happen during the school hours, and is open to tweaking the plan in consultation with the parents. The teachers and the staff are very thoughtful and always keep the child’s comfort in the fore front. The group activities on Friday where all the kids get together to make a recipe really excites Tanush. Every festival has been celebrated by the school with a lot of enthusiasm and love, Tanush enjoyed the special love and attention during every festival that he celebrated at the school. The school provides a happy and safe environment for the kids, the topping on the cake was the Annual function celebrations at the school, for which the kids and the teachers worked really hard and the end report was spectacular. It really helped boost the self-confidence of the kids. Tanush still flaunts the medal he was presented at the function. We have seen an improvement in the response time for Tanush in the last one year,
There still is a long way to go.
- iPCU is a one stop solution for behavioral and speech related issues for toddlers and young children. Therapist at iPCU are very caring, efficient and provide homely environment for patients. When we first visited iPCU, our kid used to speak only very few words that too with incorrect pronunciation. But, now he has started speaking short sentence and his vocabulary has grown significantly and pronunciation has also improved.
- Being a purely Gujarati family it was very difficult for a kid like Tithi to understand English language as easily as her siblings and cousins could understand, but since she has been with Anoora; they made it easier for her, now she can read and write in English for which we are very much thankful to Anoora and the entire staff for their dedication with all the special kids.